the new SHPEtinas chapter we will be starting! We would love for students
to come out and meet our growing community while enjoying some tasty
Chick-Fil-A!

Event Date: Thursday, February 2, 2023

Event Start Time: 6:00pm

(Estimated) Event End Time: 7:30pm

Event Location: Kim Engineering Building (KEB) Room 1107

Contact Person: Dahlia Andres

Contact Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact Phone Number: 240-315-6922

Website URL: https://shpe.umd.edu/

Thank you and have a great day,

Dahlia Andres

Dahlia Andres | President

B.S. Mechanical Engineering | Class of 2024

A. James Clark School of Engineering

University of Maryland, College Park

Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers

(240) 315-6922