Register for CMSC389O: The Coding Interview before the end of add-drop period!
- This is a 1-credit course that meets for 1 hour each week.
- For CS majors, the class counts toward your required 6-credits of upper-level CS electives.
- It’s excellent preparation for technical interviews, as we do mock interviews and cover all the topics you might see in a real interview.
- Our TAs have substantial interview experience and have interned at companies like Meta, Optiver, Bloomberg, Amazon, Capital One, and more!
Note: you will need to register permission from your academic advisor to register for the course

Contact Person: Amanda Liu

Contact Email: [log in to unmask]

Website URL: https://go.umd.edu/register389o