The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Chapter at the University of Maryland is part of a national organization that serves as a voice for those underrepresented in STEM including Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, etc., focusing mainly on the hispanic community (but not hispanic exclusive!). Our chapter is holding our first General Body Meeting of the semester this Thursday, February 2, 2023 where we will inform students about the chapter, its mission and goals, how to become an active member and access benefits, how to get in contact with our corporate sponsors/recruiters, how to get involved, about upcoming events and outreach programs we are executing, and the new SHPEtinas chapter we will be starting! We would love for students to come out and meet our growing community while enjoying some tasty Chick-Fil-A!

Event Date: Thursday, February 2, 2023

Event Start Time: 6:00pm

(Estimated) Event End Time: 7:30pm

Event Location: Kim Engineering Building (KEB) Room 1107

Contact Person: Dahlia Andres

Contact Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact Phone Number: 240-315-6922

Website URL: https://shpe.umd.edu/

Thank you and have a great day,

Dahlia Andres

Dahlia Andres | President

B.S. Mechanical Engineering | Class of 2024

A. James Clark School of Engineering

University of Maryland, College Park

Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers

(240) 315-6922