second virtual Student Group Journal Club meeting on Tuesday, January 24th,
at 8 PM (EST)! Join us for a talk on "Engineered T-Cells for Cancer
Therapy" hosted by Dr. Stefan Barišić, a cancer immunologist at the
National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland. After graduating
with an M.D. from the University of Belgrade School of Medicine (Serbia) in
2015, he started a postdoctoral fellowship at NIH focused on developing
novel cellular and immunotherapy approaches to treat renal cancer. He is
the recipient of numerous awards, including the NIH Fellows Award for
Research Excellence in 2020 and 2022 and the O'Neill Renal Cell Cancer
Research Fund Fellowship.

If you would be interested in attending, please complete the form below,
and we will provide you with more details about our upcoming journal club
meeting.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__T5hPnBURUZJODIzRkJUQ1JPRUUxVVFVQlpLV0o0UC4u

Event Location: Zoom on January 24th, 2023
Contact Person: Nikola Susic
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: https://www.serbianama.org/events-directory/