Hello everyone! As we get settled into the new semester, SGA threads will be hosting a clothing drive from February 1 through April 1st. This allows you to do some winter cleaning and prepare for your new wardrobe in the Spring! This drive is open to all staff and students! Designated donation bins will be located in various residence halls across campus. On April 7th, the collected clothes will be distributed to students on Mckeldin Mall to promote the use of second hand clothing 👚👗👖🧥👕

We hope that you can contribute to the reduction of textiles and mass production of fast fashion🌿☀️🌳

Please contact [log in to unmask]
if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see what you all donate to students!
Event Date: February 1st  through April 1st
Event Location: Collection locations are happening at the following locations: Collection Locations:

North Campus Locations

Centreville Hall, Cumberland Hall, Denton Hall, Easton Hall, Elkton Hall, Ellicott Hall, Hagerstown Hall, La Plata Hall, Oakland Hall, Pyon-Chen Hall, Johnson- Whittle Hall.

South Campus Locations

Annapolis Hall, Prince Frederick Hall, Leonardtown, Queen Anne's Hall, South Campus Commons

Contact Person: SGA Sustainability
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
--
Raquel Chaupiz