Dear Colleagues

We have a great opportunity for a (senior) Data Scientist in Chr. Hansen with location in Hoersholm, Denmark. The position is focusing on reporting, modeling and simulating our production data via digital twins and simulations of our productions sites and via AI approaches bridging production and R&D data. The position is further described here:

Career Opportunities: Data Scientist within process and production simulations and AI (8597) (successfactors.eu)<https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=8597&company=ChrHansen>

Fell free to call or write me for more information 😊

Kind regards,

Thomas

Thomas Skov
Team Manager | Process Data Solutions | Process Design | R&D Process Development

Mobile: +45 2128 9124/Building 1 – office 1.41.17
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> – www.chr-hansen.com<http://www.chr-hansen.com/>

[cid:image001.gif@01D963DA.5DA7AAF0]

Disclaimer: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this e-mail by mistake please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments, without opening the attachments, from your system. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any part of this e-mail by anyone else is prohibited. This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. Chr. Hansen does not represent and/or warrant that the information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct and does not accept any liability for damages related thereto. https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/legal-notice