You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to
Be the Match is hosting a Blood Stem Cell Donor Drive on campus from Tuesday 3/7 to Friday 3/10. We are seeking students, student organizations, faculty, and staff volunteers to help
, participate and inspire others around campus to register to Be the Match
. This opportunity is open to anyone to volunteer. Volunteers will table around campus in front of locations such as Stamp, ESJ, and McKeldin Library to register people for the Be The Match registry. You do not have to volunteer all 4 days, 1-2 days would suffice! You can also choose how much time you'd like to contribute.
You can also join our Slack here: https://join.slack.com/t/bethematchonc-lbd7873/shared_invite/zt-1qc2mb2h3-jprnJ6qkL9hwByS430~U9A Why Volunteer?
• You care about your community and want to help save more lives.
• Because you will receive a really cool Be the Match t-shirt and swag! LOL 😊
• Students who participate will also receive creditable volunteer hours for their time.
• Students will learn all about the importance of a blood stem cell donation, both from the donor and patient sides.
• WE NEED YOUR HELP to Educate and Commit more young adults to the Be the Match Registry!
Event Location: Tables in front of Stamp
Date: March 7th - March 10th
Event Time: Anytime between 11:30 am- 3:30 pm