Looking for local honey? The UMD Bee Lab has honey for sale and all proceeds support our work!
Visit umdbeelab.com/honey to place your order or just stop by during the pick up event.
Pick up is 11:30am-1:30pm on Tuesday, March 28th and Thursday, March 30th at the PLS Loading Dock!
We are only able to accept cash or check (no electronic payments).

Event Date: 3/28/2023 & 3/30/2023
Event Start Time: 11:30am
Event End Time: 1:30pm
Event Location: PLS Loading Dock