Good day everyone,

We hope your week has started off well.
We are happy to announce the details of our next EiCE meeting.

Join us this Friday, February 23rd, for a talk on Female Genital Mutilation with our guest speaker Janay JohnsonJanay is a doctoral candidate in the School of Public Health whose research focuses on maternal, infant, and child health. The topic of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is another area of Ms. Johnson's interest.

Date: Friday, February 23rd
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm
Location: Zoom

Talk wGuest Speaker Janay Johnson-2.png

🔖 If you would like to learn more about FGM, here is a collection of resources to check out.

Kindly email me or Pascal ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday.
Have a wonderful week ahead.

Best,
EiCE

You received this email because you are subscribed to the International Education Policy (INTEDUPOL) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff INTEDUPOL in the body.